[Tails-dev] [Jenkins] test suite failure ⇒email notification

Üzenet törlése

Válasz az üzenetre
Szerző: intrigeri
Dátum:
Címzett: tails-dev
CC: Tails CI team
Tárgy: [Tails-dev] [Jenkins] test suite failure ⇒email notification
Hi,

whenever our automated test suite fails on Jenkins,
someone will now get an email:

* for release branches (stable, devel & friends): the release
managers team;

* otherwise: the last committer on the failing branch.

Congrats to anonym, bertagaz, Kill Your TV and myself for making
this possible!

This deployment is by no means supposed to be perfect. It's one more
step on a long way that was started years ago. There will be bugs,
there will be false positives, there will be mistakes. I'm asking you
to help us identify such problems so that we can triage, prioritize
and fix them ⇒ please let tails-ci@??? know when you get email
you think you should not have received. Thanks in advance! :)

Also note that on Jenkins we're currently running only a subset of the
entire test suite. Short-term, this means that you should take
a successful test suite result with a grain on salt, and not draw
undeserved conclusions out of it. Longer-term: we're actively working
on making the rest of the test suite robust enough to incrementally
grow the subset we feel we can run on Jenkins without spamming
you folks.