Re: [Tails-dev] Electrum is Offline in Tails 1.8 with Persis…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Michael English
À: tails-dev
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Electrum is Offline in Tails 1.8 with Persistence Enabled
I found a simple workaround to the problem. I replaced the all of the
files in .electrum except for the wallets folder with the files from a
Tails session without persistence enabled. You could make this process
easier for other users if someone could narrow down exactly what file
caused the problem.

Cheers,
Michael English

Michael English: