Re: [Tails-dev] Electrum is Offline in Tails 1.8 with Persis…

Autore: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] Electrum is Offline in Tails 1.8 with Persistence Enabled
Michael English wrote (16 Dec 2015 20:18:06 GMT) :
> However, when I enable persistence that I setup with the previous
> version of Electrum, the client never synchronizes with the network.

I suspect the release notes for 1.8 should have a section about this,
that explains how to update one's existing persistent config to the
new one that was introduced in 1.8, as per "Document important config
changes that persistence users have to do themselves" in our release
process doc:

https://git-tails.immerda.ch/tails/log/config/chroot_local-includes/etc/skel/.electrum/config

Cheers!