Re: [Tails-dev] can't build tails

Author: intrigeri
To: gzivdo gzivdo
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] can't build tails
Hi,

gzivdo gzivdo wrote (05 Dec 2015 21:01:47 GMT) :
> I build inide vm create by rake.
> Very often I can't build tails because of debian's mirror  changes.

Can you please elaborate? Is this about "Hashsum mismatch" errors,
or anything else?

The attached build log seems to be the result of building from the
master branch. This is not supported, please retry from stable or
devel instead.

Also, errors like "W: There is no public key available for the
following key IDs: 9D6D8F6BC857C906" are unknown to me, and make me
wonder what's special in your build environment. Did you modify the
source tree before building? Are you doing builds from an unclean
config tree?

> Also I noticed that build process very slow and not optimal, why
> I need use always lb clean.

Indeed, the build process is not idempotent and must be run from
a *clean* configuration tree each time. Sorry about that!