Re: [Tails-dev] Pond in Tails

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: u
À: tails-dev
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Pond in Tails
Hi,

sycamoreone:
> betraysterminologies88@???:
>> > agl posted that message (almost) two years ago.

Indeed. And pond arrived in Debian experimental about three months ago.

> Today, instead, he said: "First idea: "I shouldn't use this [Pond] for
> anything real, it's unmaintained.", as a comment to Pond being available
> in Homebrew. Not much changed in the last two years.
>
> (See https://twitter.com/agl__/status/676450758133321729)

Thanks for the link, sycamoreone.

Answer from Jacob: https://twitter.com/ioerror/status/676457009915535360 :)

> And a disclaimer: I also would like more people to use Pond. Just
> reporting the facts here.

betraysterminologies88, the fact that some people like it is good news.
I also do like pond & its concepts. But that's not the point :)
We (as in "we, the people") need maintained software which has been at
least vaguely audited.

Cheers!
u.