Re: [Tails-ux] Brainstorming session on the connection proce…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Brainstorming session on the connection process
Spencer wrote (04 Dec 2015 18:11:15 GMT) :
> Here [0] is an update to the startup process [1].

I'm super happy to see people working on this.

> [0]: Startup.0.1.png

Process/tools -wise: on the one hand I want to be able to come back to
the attached file; on the other hand I don't want to keep dozens of
200 kB files in my mailbox virtually forever. So perhaps you folks
could instead attach such files to the relevant Redmine ticket, and
link to it in your email? If for some reason that's not practical
enough for you, forget it and keep up with the good work!

Cheers :)