Re: [Tails-project] meeting (and -dev?) chatroom [Was: Tails…

Author: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] meeting (and -dev?) chatroom [Was: Tails contributors meeting: Thursday December 03]
Muri Nicanor wrote (04 Dec 2015 18:48:41 GMT) :
> moving somewhere else maybe is a good idea.

Yes, please. tails-dev on riseup's XMPP conference server
sounds great. If we agree on moving the meetings there, then the
question becomes: shall we move all purposes of #tails-dev (IRC)
to XMPP at the same time, or are there blockers to do so?

Personally I'm in favour of deprecating IRC for #tails-dev at once,
even though I'm missing zwiebelbot already.

Anyone up to looking for XMPP support in zwiebelbot, or an XMPP bot
that implements zwiebelbot's functionality?