Re: [Tails-l10n] How to set up a new Language for translate?

Author: u
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] How to set up a new Language for translate?
Hi,

张金涛:
> Hello,everyone.I am Chinese and I mentioned Tails' document hasn't
> have Chinese version yet. I read the document found A team is
> required to set up a localisation team. So How to tell to
> localisation manager our team's members and create Chinese
> localization team?Thank everyone!

Great! Welcome on board.

There are two possibilities:

* translate the website with Git, please read
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/ and
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/team/new/

* Or, send me a private (encrypted if possible) email (to u@???) so
I can create a user account for you on our web-based translation
interface. This is much easier, but the interface is still a beta
version. I will then send you the necessary steps and passwords.

Cheers!
u.