[Tails-l10n] i18nspector 0.17's issue [Was: Jenkins build is…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] i18nspector 0.17's issue [Was: Jenkins build is back to normal : check_PO_master #1590]
Hi,

that noise was caused by an incompatibility between PO files generated
by ikiwiki (po4a, really) and Wheezy's i18nspector. The proper way to
fix it will be: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/10592.

I have no precise ETA to make it happen because it's transitively
blocked by #7642, whose assignee hasn't replied since 4 months.

What shall we do in the meantime?

(As usual, I don't want bugs in our QA setup to train you to ignore
such notifications, so it might be a case when disabling the test is
the best we can do for the moment.)