[Tails-dev] [Tails - Feature #5991] Include BitTorrent softw…

Author: Spencer
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] [Tails - Feature #5991] Include BitTorrent software
Hey,

> sajolida:
> Based on my limited understanding of the topic, I think that the way to
> go would be to document how to do Torrent over I2P.

Maybe. IP Configuration and added steps are somewhat of a blocker, or
at least reduce the smoothness of the experience.

> Some people started working on this a while ago task right now:
> https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/9563.

Thanks for this link :)

> Did you check our I2P documentation.

I did.

The instructions [0] may provide extra benefit if linked to from the
'Design' section of [1] and directly from the BitTorrent section [2] on
the FAQ.

> I'm in favor of documenting how to use Torrent over I2P, either in the
> I2P page, in a subpage, or in the advanced topics section.

Up to you since you know this :) Documentation is super important here
given the context.

Let me know if you would like me to assist.

Wordlife,
Spencer

[0]: https://tails.boum.org/doc/anonymous_internet/i2p/
[1]: https://tails.boum.org/contribute/design/I2P/