[Tails-dev] Distributing the extension Re: Testing the ISO …

Author: u
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Distributing the extension Re: Testing the ISO Verification Extension
Hi,

sajolida:
> This week I was really excited to be able to play with the first
> versions of the ISO verification extension for Firefox written by
> Giorgio. Congrats! For those of you who didn't follow this, development
> versions are available on:
>
>     https://maone.net/dev/tails/download.htm

Great!

I have some questions on distribution of the extension:

* Will this extension be available through the Mozilla Add On directory?
Did you plan to upload it there?

* Could this extension be easily ported to a Chrome extension?

* Is the source code public (yet)? And if yes, where can we find it?

Cheers!
u.