[Tails-ux] Uninstalling Tails or resetting a USB stick or SD…

Autore: Spencer
To: tails-ux
Oggetto: [Tails-ux] Uninstalling Tails or resetting a USB stick or SD card
Hi,

> sajolida:
> Thanks for investigating this. In your message your are not referencing
> the Mac instructions that we already have for Mac here:
>
> https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/reset/mac/
>
> Did you see that?

Since it is not linked to from the reset/index file [0] I did not :(

That link [1] and 'Resetting a Tails device from itself' instructions
[2] would be useful on the reset/index page :)

However, from the 'Resetting a USB stick or SD card using Windows' page
[3] I can see the pagination link to the Mac instructions :/

Thanks for the heads up!!

Wordlife,
Spencer

[0]: https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/reset/index.en.html