Re: [Tails-dev] Sprints for Tails/Jessie

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list, spriver
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Sprints for Tails/Jessie
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (14 Oct 2015 17:30:04 GMT) :
> intrigeri wrote (13 Jul 2015 11:20:38 GMT) :
>> I plan to focus on porting Tails to Debian Jessie for a couple weeks
>> in November. Tentative dates:

>> * November 9-13
>> * November 16-20

So the first week of sprint just started. I think that apart of me,
only spriver said he would be available this week. Next week a few
more people will be working on stuff (mainly documentation updates as
far as I know).

To anyone interested in coordinating: I'll be on the tails-dev XMPP
chatroom on conference.riseup.net, because OFTC can't be bothered
letting me in now and I'm fed up arguing with it.