Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) Tails 1.7 release-notes

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Betreff: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) Tails 1.7 release-notes
(my two emails, sent 2015-11-06 22:02 and 22:18 (UTC+0) seem not to have
arrived at the list, so I resend them)

flapflap:
> spriver:
>> Hi,
>> I translated the release-notes for version 1.7, please note for
>> reviewing, that three files are included:
>>
>> wiki/src/news/version_1.7.de.po
>> wiki/src/inc/release_notes/1.7.de.po
>> wiki/src/security/Numerous_security_holes_in_1.6.de.po
>>
>> https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
>> branch: de_tails_17
>> commit: a2cb488b Initial translation
>
> Hi,
>
> I did a review and fixed a few typos and occasionally the wording;
> please review:
>
> https://gitlab.com/flapflap/tails.git
> branch: review-de_tails_17
> HEAD commit: af95bf2 review
>
> ~flapflap

hmm... spriver's branch that I imported carried several changes to other
files (from other review requests).

I cherry picked spriver's commit for the above mentioned files as well
as mine from the review and pushed it as new branch.

Ignore my previous review request (old branch already deleted), instead
please review:

https://gitlab.com/flapflap/tails.git
branch: review2-de_tails_17
HEAD commit: 3041d46 review