[Tails-ux] [Tails - Bug #10471] Fix PCB placement on Tails l…

Author: Spencer
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] [Tails - Bug #10471] Fix PCB placement on Tails logo
Hi,

> flapflap:
> some more nitpicking :-)

Always welcomed :)

> The outer two pins (power: VCC and GND) should be slightly longer than
> the inner two (data: D+, D-).

Yep. About 1mm. The data pins are also spaced differently, too; closer
together.

> As a result, the power pins connect
> before the data pins when a USB plug is connected to a receptacle.

I kept the style of the existing Tails guy so the pins were easily
recognizable by "regular folk". Should we change them to only show the
power pins, as that is all that is visible at isometric view (dimetric
and trimetric do not show enough of the top plane to expose the
mechanically accurate location of the data pins)?

Wordlife,
Spencer