[Tails-ux] Fwd: [tor-dev] [ UX Principles]

Author: Spencer
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Fwd: [tor-dev] [ UX Principles]
Hello,

> sajolida:
> I personally didn't go into the details of the documents linked from
> this email because some of them are by Yee, the same guy who I pointed
> you to regarding the "security by designation" idea and some of them
> are
> actually remixes of the document it pointed you to.

I did :)

Quite a bit of contradiction and hand waving in Elisabeth Morant's
presentation. And in general, it all seems overly obvious, as if they
ran out of things to work on :/

Good stuff, though. It would be interesting to see if we can sift all
of the valuable stuff out so it doesn't get forgotten.

Wordlife,
Spencer