Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull) [de] Unsafe Browser warning page

Autor: intrigeri
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull) [de] Unsafe Browser warning page
Muri Nicanor wrote (01 Nov 2015 17:44:36 GMT) :
> i'm oke with the changes, please pull
>> https://gitlab.com/flapflap/tails
>> branch: de-unsafe-browser-warning
>> HEAD commit: 9887afe - [de] another review

> On 11/01/2015 06:20 PM, flapflap wrote:
>>> don't know about the branch, up until now i never based the translation
>>> work on another branch than master...
>>
>> https://tails.boum.org/contribute/git/#index2h3
> "We merge into master:[...] Translations of the website."

This branch has lots of stuff that's not been released (it has
apparently been forked off testing or devel) so it can't be merged
into master right now. We could merge it into testing, but it's
getting very late in the release process and we would have to make
sure that the RM notices it and pulls it at the right time, so IMO
best is to simply wait until 1.7 is out in a couple days, and then we
can merge it into master :)