Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) [de] Unsafe Browser warning page

Author: Muri Nicanor
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) [de] Unsafe Browser warning page
hi,

i've reviewed the translation and made some small changes. please review:
https://gitlab.com/muri/tails.git
[muri-t10n/review-de-unsafe-browser-warning 259b340] reviewed the
translation and made some small changes

i thought about using 'betriebe' for businesses, but 'geschäfte' sounds
more common.
don't know about the branch, up until now i never based the translation
work on another branch than master...

cheers,
muri