[Tails-ux] Greeter revamp: new prototype

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Spencer
To: tails-ux
Betreff: [Tails-ux] Greeter revamp: new prototype
Hi,

> Alan:
> I published a 2nd version of the prototype. Check it!

Looks good and you made some great designations!

> It's intended to solve the more urgent problems, and to be, with minor
> modification if needed, the tested version for next week.

In addition to the text adjustments from another thread, let's:

- Title-case the parenthetical text.

- De-emphasize the 'Back' Button in the Greeter's Action Bar (removing
it will cause the dialog title to jump around horizontally).

- Make 'Off' or 'Disabled' the default state of the network.

- Have the 'Back' and 'Add' buttons appear on load, or not appear upon
selecting 'Back', as there is an inconsistency there. I favor maybe not
having these at the list until Select Mode has been included.

Also, sometimes clicking on 'MAC Spoofing' doesn't load the canvas,
though sometimes it does load the Action Bar.

I might have overlooked it but where can I find info regarding this
testing session?

Wordlife,
Spencer