Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] wiki/src/doc/about/warning.de.po

Autor: sajolida
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] wiki/src/doc/about/warning.de.po
spriver:
> everything is fine, please pull:
>
> Muri Nicanor:
>> i've reviewed the translation and added one missing charachter,
>> please review: https://gitlab.com/muri/tails.git
>> [muri-t10n/review-de_warning 60fb0b9] fixed one missing character
>
>> On 10/28/2015 06:08 PM, spriver wrote:
>>> Hi, thanks for reviewing. I made some minor changes, please
>>> review:
>>>
>>> https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git branch: review-de_warning
>>> commit: b6d2dd95 Reviewed review and made some minor corrections
>>>
>>> Muri Nicanor:

Merged into devel, thanks!

Note that this work was only on the warning page. I wonder why your
branch was based on devel as I see no change on warning.mdwn between
master and devel.

Anyway, I merged it into devel which means that it won't be available on
the website right now but will be once 1.7 is out (November 3).