Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr] À propos de la traduction des images

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: u
To: tails-l10n
Betreff: Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr] À propos de la traduction des images
Hi elouann,

> quelques notes à propos des images et captures d'écran :

I think you should write this in english too as all other translation
teams will face the same issues and questions :)

Actually, we quite recently started discussing this here on the list for
german too. The thread was called "German screenshots" and started on
october 10th.

Muri last asked if we might find a way to do automatic screenshots.
I've now created https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/10438 for tracking
this.

Cheers!