[Tails-ux] Greeter revamp: prototype time?

Author: Spencer
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Greeter revamp: prototype time?
Hi,

>> Lunar:
>>
>> Why are “Password” and “Verification” buttons in the administrative
>> password popover? Shouldn't they be labels?
>>

> Alan:
> I'm not even sure they are useful, provided that we have
> a background text in the entry. Spencer, what do you think?

They are meant to be labels with a colored emphasis with the intention
of allowing the form field to be centered for clarity and ease-of-use;
the button styling was an oversight by me :(

I would love to see the dialog maintain this symmetry, as float:left
labels are quite an eyesore.

>> Moving to dialog to popover is quite weird.
>>

> I agree, and had another similar report. Proposal: have the settings
> first editable in the "Add setting" dialog (which would have the same
> content as the popover then), with "Apply" and "Cancel" and
> "Back" buttons.
>
> Then, further editing of these settings would happen in the popover.
>
> Spencer, do you have an advice on that?

This is interesting. I will figure this out and share options.

> Do we think this should be fixed before user testing?

Yes. Where is info on the upcoming testing session, like when and
stuff?

Wordlife,
Spencer