Re: [Tails-dev] Windows 10 theme for Tails/Jessie

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Windows 10 theme for Tails/Jessie
Christian Medel:
> Wow! what an extension, it looks perfect!
>
> I'll have a try at it right now.

Excellent!

> By the way I had a try at applying the theme in the latest TAILS ISO and
> this is the result :
>
> Preview of Windows 10 on TAILS latest testing version
> http://imgur.com/a/22nzi
>
> *note : GNOME-SHELL theme didn't change nothing*

Yeah, I saw this in your other email. Looks like a step in the right
direction, but without some sort of "task-bar" extension, like the one
above, it will not be very convincing.

I'm eagerly anticipating what you'll manage to cook up with that
extension! :)

> Also, Murrine engine is needed for the gtk 2 apps to have a decent look,
> otherwise they look like win95

Right. Like I said before, I think it's most efficient if you focus on
making your theme work on Debian Jessie, and then some Tails developer
make it work in Tails. What do you think?

Cheers!