Re: [Tails-dev] Windows 10 theme for Tails/Jessie

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: anonym
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Windows 10 theme for Tails/Jessie
Christian Medel:
> Hi,
>
> so I tried the Terminal stuff, no result. Maybe I'll have to rewrite some
> code for it to work with SHELL.
>
> About the taskbar I meant a Window-list applet but with just the app icon,
> no text.

What about this GNOME extension:

    https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/898/mmod-panel/

It reportedly works for Debian Jessie's version of GNOME, i.e. 3.14, and
from my 1 minute investigation (mostly looking at the screenshot), it
looks perfect for our needs.

If you can make it work with your theme, we should be able to package it
for Debian so it can be included in Tails.

Cheers!