Re: [Tails-dev] Reverting defacement on blueprint

Author: Jesse W
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Reverting defacement on blueprint
The defacement is listed as being authored by localhost (127.0.0.1@web),
which has 13,538 commits attributed to it, although all but 2,288 of
them point to the same tree as their parent (i.e. they contain no actual
change). Of the ones with changes, they all are in the wiki, and were
authored between 2009 and now (distribution by year below). All but 16
were committed by webmaster@??? (the other 16, committed
between Oct 2010 and Nov 2011, were committed by amnesia@??? ).

There have been **41** commits with the same log message as the
defacement (2rand[0,1,1]) going back to July 2011, although there hasn't
been one since 2012 (aside from the one sajolida found). They are all
spam.

I didn't know we accept anonymous edits to the wiki -- it is certainly
not documented anywhere I've seen...

git log --author '<127.0.0.1@web>' --pretty=format:'%ai' wiki/ | cut -c
'1-4' | sort | uniq -c
    116 2009