Re: [Tails-dev] Windows 10 theme for Tails/Jessie

Author: Christian Medel
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Windows 10 theme for Tails/Jessie
Hi,

so I tried the Terminal stuff, no result. Maybe I'll have to rewrite some
code for it to work with SHELL.

About the taskbar I meant a Window-list applet but with just the app icon,
no text.

Never mind about the metacity stuff, I added window buttons to SHELL for it
to look even more like Windows 10

So I'm just missing the final testing on the latest ISO and the terminal bug