[Tails-testers] Help needed with screenshots of Mac boot men…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Help needed with screenshots of Mac boot menu with Tails
Hi,

Could someone with a Mac and a typical OS X install, take a screenshot
of what the boot menu looks like with a Tails USB stick plugged in?
Either installed using `dd`, either installed using Tails Installer
(please specify which one and if that makes a difference).

I want something like this but wonder what the label is with Tails:

http://cdn.osxdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/boot-from-os-x-yosemite-installer.jpg

That's for the instructions on the website.

Bonus point if you manage to send a direct PNG screenshot and not a
photo of the screen but I'm not sure that's possible.