Re: [Tails-project] Save the Date! You're invited to the IFF

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Save the Date! You're invited to the IFF
Pepe Borrás:
> Hey everyone,
>
> The rumors were true! The Circumvention Tech Festival will be back in
> Valencia (Spain) from the 1st to the 6th of March, 2016.
>
> Evolution by community feedback
>
> We’ve heard you and implemented your feedback –thank you :)– to try
> and design an event that is meaningful, productive and –also very
> important– all around amazing fun times.
>
> [...]
>
> 1.
>
>     Tracks Currently, we have the following tracks, but let us know if
>     we are missing any tracks you would like to see represented. They
>     include:  1) Usability, 2) Advocacy, Policy & Fundraising, 3)
>     Community & Outreach, 4) Diversity, 5) Gender, 6) Journalism &
>     Media, 7) Training & Best Practices, and 8) Tools & Technology.

> [...]
>
> **
>
> Reserve your spot
>
> Attendance is limited! Don't wait for the last minute to register:
> https://internetfreedomfestival.org/register/.

I registered yesterday and subscribed to their mailing list.

Let's wait until the beginning of 2016 to see who else is coming and
then we can see what to do there in terms of tracks, etc. As they are
not so much about proposing speaches (unlike 32C3) but about exchange
and hands-on we can probably propose something interesting related to
our UX work for example.