Re: [Tails-dev] Desktop Camouflage

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Desktop Camouflage
intrigeri:
> Spencer wrote (21 Oct 2015 07:21:26 GMT) :
>> I am checking in on the status of the camouflage feature for Jessie; is anybody
>> porting it?
>
> No, nobody has started any porting work.

Maybe we are in luck that Windows 10 was released so recently? Generally
such releases seems to motivate themers to make emulation themes, and lo
and behold:

    http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Windows+10+Theme?content=171327

It is updated very frequently, and the theme seems to match the
screenshots I've seen of Windows 10 quite nicely (better than our
current Windows 8 theme vs the actual thing, imho). This is pretty
promising. I've updated #8064, asking alan for his opinion.

Cheers!