Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/start…

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/start_tails.de.po
Hi,
thanks for reviewing; I made some small changes (e.g. I think the
correct way for inserting a CD/DVD is "einlegen", at least a lot of
pages in the internet say so. But correct me if I'm wrong ;) )
Please review:

https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: review-de_start_tails
commit: 0ac13ad7 Reviewed Muri's review and made some small changes

Cheers!
spriver

Muri Nicanor: