Re: [Tails-dev] Tails fails to run inside Qubes OS

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: intrigeri
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Patrick Schleizer
Kopio: The Tails public development discussion list
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails fails to run inside Qubes OS
Hi,

Patrick Schleizer wrote (18 Oct 2015 14:30:50 GMT) :
> For some reason I cannot answer to any Tails redmine tickets.

If you believe there's a bug on the Redmine side:
https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/riseuplabs/issues
(but please ensure you retry with JS enabled first.)

> So here is my test report of Tails inside Qubes OS.

Thanks, interesting.

It would be good to know what version of Tails you tried, because the
bug report is self-contradicting ("I've downloaded Tails 1.6.
Stored in my iso-download (debian-8 based) AppVM").

If you really tried Tails 1.6, then I suggest you retry with
a Jessie-based experimental build:

http://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_feature-jessie/lastSuccessful/archive/