Re: [Tails-project] Apply Creative Commons

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Apply Creative Commons
Christopher Sheats:
> I have interest in reusing some of the verbiage from the 'Warning'
> page [1] because of its importance for SecureDrop landing pages.

Cool! I'm the one who wrote most of it and "maintains" it at the moment
though it hasn't changed much in the last 3 years.

So first of all, any feedback is greatly welcome. For example, if you
think that some things are missing or too verbose.

And also, I'd like to give it some more love in the next year or two to
make it more efficient and hopefully shorter. Maybe by integrating it
differently in the new download tool we'll release at the end of the
year [1]. So if you have proposals regarding all this, they are most
welcome as well.

Also, we could think about how you could reuse our content directly,
without doing copy, paste, and modify. Would this help?

[1]: https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/bootstrapping/extension/