Re: [Tails-project] Call for Participation (EN): 32nd Chaos …

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Call for Participation (EN): 32nd Chaos Communication Congress
Jurre van Bergen:
> On 10/10/2015 12:38 PM, sajolida wrote:
>> DrWhax, do you have any recommendation on booking smaller rooms for such
>> events? Are there opportunities to join effort with other friendly
>> projects? Any deadline for doing do?
>
> No deadline for the moment yet. The wiki for the Congress isn't online
> yet either. I suspect we are able to do so around mid/end November.

Ok, shall I ping you by then or do you think it's worth for me to get on
some other communication channel to know about that and maybe organize
with other friendly people. Note that if you want to take care of that
yourself I'm very happy as you're probably more excited and more
competent at these things than me.

> There won't be a NoisySquare this year, but people are organizing
> something a long the lines of.

Ok.

> I made a ticket for organizing a room to have self-organized sessions in
> here: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/10355

Note that for me the booth and the room are different things. The booth
would be a table visible in the alleys and open spaces, while the room
would be a isolated place to have quiet working sessions. But I'm happy
to have a single ticket for the time being. Also, if I remember well,
people from the congress prefer to have rooms with their own planning
during the 3-4 days, that's why I mentioned joining effort with other
friendly project as I don't expect Tails to fill the whole schedule (but
the booth would be Tails only).