Re: [Tails-project] Call for Participation (EN): 32nd Chaos …

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Call for Participation (EN): 32nd Chaos Communication Congress
flapflap:
> emmapeel:
>> DrWhax:
>>> Which brings us to another topic, do we want to have a Tails table again
>>> just like last year?
>>>
>> I am up for the booth! I also volunteer to do shifts etc
>
> me too!

This year I'll most probably come.

We missed the deadline to submit a talk but anyway I'd rather personally
concentrate on smaller and more interactive events.

For example, I'd be interested in doing user testing sessions on various
things, maybe a second iteration of the new Tails Greeter, or any crazy
prototype we could come up with.

DrWhax, do you have any recommendation on booking smaller rooms for such
events? Are there opportunities to join effort with other friendly
projects? Any deadline for doing do?