Re: [Tails-l10n] German screenshots

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: u
À: tails-l10n
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] German screenshots
Hi,

and thanks for all the translations! :))

spriver:
> would it be possible to (or better: should we) also provide German
> screenshots where English ones are getting used? IMHO we could
> maintain a more consistent translation if we could also refer to
> German texts on screenshots. Just a thought while I was
> translating...
>
> How do the others see it? (more pictures e.g. also means bigger
> repo's)

I think that the idea was always that screenshots should also be
provided in the respective languages.

Hm, I think I remember some scripts which make these images small
enough. Need to check through tickets and mails though.

The only "problem" I have with this, is that this adds a lot to
maintain, once we migrate to Jessie for example. So eventually, we
should do that with very recent Tails images.

What do others think?

Cheers
u.