Re: [Tails-ux] Languages

Autor: Lunar
Para: Tails user experience & user interface design
Asunto: Re: [Tails-ux] Languages
sajolida:
> There were 73 languages supported by Debian Installer, does this sound
> like a list that people can search through manually? Probably yes.

Good test data. Please bury my first letter index idea. A full index of
first letters would contain 53 entries for 76 options. The most
overloaded letter is 'E', but watch out, we also have 'Ε' for
“Ελληνικά”. Yep, capital epsilon is not the same as capital ee…

I love i18n, but sometimes I wonder if it's a form of masochism.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@???>