[Tails-ux] Greeter design proposal rationale

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Spencer
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: tails-ux
Aihe: [Tails-ux] Greeter design proposal rationale
Hi,

> Alan:
> Thanks for having updated the blueprint!

No worries. I made the images responsive but the upload process doesn't
align with my neurotic web dev process, so I stopped; though I would
like to get rid of the extra space at some point :)

I would like to update the individual sections on the page; I am working
on 'Language', so give some feedback there [0] when you get a chance.
We need to think through the popovers so your build goes smoothly; a
hard deadline for that will keep things moving so that when you get
there you don't have to figure shit out on the fly.

Wordlife,
Spencer

[0]:
https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-ux/2015-October/000654.html