Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet/el…

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet/electrum.mdwn
spriver:
> while translating the Electrum page into German I stumbled across a
> dead link. I edited the .mdwn, I hope this is the right way to do fix it

Yes, you fixed it correctly. Regarding the Git process, I must admit
that I'm not usually reading carefully the message marked as (review) on
tails-l10n, so I might as well have missed it. I also couldn't merge
your branch as such before the German translation is reviewed properly.

So for the time being I cherry-picked your commit 8d85185 into master.

Maybe a better Git process would have been to submit a branch or a patch
on tails-dev that fixes only the .mdwn (separate from the German
translation); or honestly for such a simple change an email to notify
the broken link would work too :)