Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/get/trusting_tail…

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] wiki/src/doc/get/trusting_tails_signing_key.de.po
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/get/trusting_tails_signing_key.de.po
Hi,
thanks for reviewing, I reviewed the changes and made some
corrections, please review them:

https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: review-de_trusting_key
commit: 034133f9 Reviewed Muri's review, some minor edit's and correctio
ns

Cheers!

spriver

Muri Nicanor: