Re: [Tails-l10n] Farsi dedicated mailing-list

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: Tails localization discussion
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] Farsi dedicated mailing-list
Hi,

mercedes508 wrote (01 Oct 2015 16:16:27 GMT) :
>> > We'd like to create a dedicated mailing-list for farsi translators.
>> > The question is, how to do so? Just drop an email to root of boum?
>>
>> yes that's how it's supposed to work. great that some translators will
>> follow up!

Yay :)

> Yes, I just sent an email.

In passing, I'd like to add that there's no explicit and rule that
says that all mailing-lists used by the Tails project are hosted at
boum.org. Of course it has advantages, such as a consistent interface
for users and moderators, but still: in my opinion any team should
feel free to pick their preferred tools, e.g. if the Farsi team wants
to get themselves a list at Riseup or any worthy ISP, I personally
would not mind.