[Tails-project] Call for Participation (EN): 32nd Chaos Comm…

Author: DrWhax
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] Call for Participation (EN): 32nd Chaos Communication Congress
Heya,

It is that time of the year, again, the call for participation is open
for 32c3! Unfortunately, it's already closing on the 30th of September!

Do we want to submit a talk at 32c3 about Tails?

I've been toying with the idea and it might be interesting to discuss
parts of our roadmap for 2016 and what we've done in 2015 and that we're
going strong! Maybe advertise our Tails booth? ;-)

Which brings us to another topic, do we want to have a Tails table again
just like last year?

https://events.ccc.de/2015/09/14/32c3-call-for-participation-en/

Ciao,
Jurre