[Tails-ux] Testing with openqa?

Autor: spencerone
Para: tails-dev
CC: tails-ux
Asunto: [Tails-ux] Testing with openqa?
Hi,

> intrigeri:
> Note that tests are written directly in Perl, with no overlay language
> like Gherkin.

Where can I learn more about testing?

> Not as if we were taking much benefit from Gherkin for
> {intra,inter}-team communication yet, but I like it that we're able to;
> and I intend to try to use Gherkin more in the future when discussing
> changes with UX folks.

This sounds interesting. I have read some negative things about this
but the argument made was that the language did exactly as it
advertised; making humans still have to talk to other humans, as it
didn't magically resolve their socially retarded nature :)

I am open to poking around with this sooner than later, even in test
communication runs, if not with live designations decisions.

I have copied the UX list in case people want to nerd out over there,
too.

Wordlife,
Spencer