Re: [Tails-dev] An idea

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list, gil.guillot
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] An idea
emmapeel:
> gil.guillot@???:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I had another idea : and what about Tails for smartphones ? because smartphones are small computers and can also be compromised by bad software.
>>
> See https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6064
>
> Please have a look at the documentation/bug tracker before sending
> suggestions, as many things have been already discussed...

I'm not sure the current status of things is well documented on the
website. At least searching for "smartphone" on the website doesn't
return anything useful.

Before being technically possible to run Tails on smartphone, we want to
work on having Tails working on tablets and we have some testing results
here:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/handheld/