Re: [Tails-dev] Article OnionMail an anonymous mail server r…

Author: Liste
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Article OnionMail an anonymous mail server running on Tor
To use OnionMail in TAILS you need only this:
https://onionmail.info/network/wizard.tar.gz
http://louhlbgyupgktsw7.onion/network/wizard.tar.gz

Don't use this:
https://github.com/onionmail/onionmail-wizard

This is the right sources updated:
https://github.com/onionmail/TAILS-wizard

It can't be a Debian official package because is only a python script to
configure automaticaly claws-mail.
The source code is in the package.

It download by wget the server list using tor network and GPG to verify.
Then show a list of available server and ouse RQUS method to create a
new user.
Extract an empty claws-mail profile, then configure it with new new mail
account.
Generate a new PGP key pair, then send it to the keyserver.

If you want to create an OnionMail server you need the Debian package
onionmail etc....

The wizard can be used on:
* TAILS
* Parrot OS

Functions:
* Get the server list by OnionMail directory
* Verify list via GPG.
* Configure claws-mail.
* Generate GPG keypair.

Other functions:
* Experimental: Add desktop icon (gnome gnome).
* Experimental: Increase random entropy and generates Radio interference
for tempest (using AutoRave).

The source codes on github is the OnionMail server 1.8.0.
Now we are working to the next version (1.9.0).

I repeat the question two months ago:
It makes sense to renew the script to work with graphics?

The answer?
29 Public OnionMail hidden services, 43 other onionmail Hidden services,
over 7000 user on 4 hidden services managed directly by the project.