Re: [Tails-dev] Reminder: help porting Windows camouflage to…

Author: emmapeel
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Reminder: help porting Windows camouflage to GNOME 3.14
Alan:
> Hi everybody!
>
> Long story short: we send a call for participation on porting
> "Windows camouflage" to GNOME 3.14. We got not serious answer. If
> nobody volunteers to do the job, next Tails major version will *not*
> include camouflage mode.

Just today a user complained about the icons not being sized
accordingly, and making it easy to spot as a fake.

I think a lot of users use the Windows Camouflage, is a good feature for
your Tails to go unnoticed. It would be a pity that is left.

Maybe we can spam around after posting the call? Tweet and that?