Re: [Tails-testers] Error in trying to Clone: cat: /media/Ta…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Error in trying to Clone: cat: /media/Tails/utils/mbr/mbr.bin: No such file or directory
Hi,

anoneemouse@??? wrote (08 Sep 2015 00:35:14 GMT) :
> Hi all, I am working to get a persitent volume of Tails operating in Mac
> OSX, I downloaded a copy that writes staright to SD/USB, and I have the
> error message already mentioned in the thread below:

> The thread continues that the problem is solved - can you give me a link
> to this solution / patch. Or a link to a fixed direct to USB download of
> TAILS -installing this on my mac has been a handfull!

> The thread ends:

> tails-i386-devel-1.1-20140625T1755Z-cc5a2b6.iso works!

> Where can I download this disk image?

The image you're refering to is a 15 months old development snapshot,
that is not available anymore, and should not be used anyway.

The call for testing this thread was about has long expired, and the
fixes mentioned in here have made their way to actual Tails releases.

So, if there's any remaining issue (which seems to be the case for
you), please file a complete bug report about it.

Cheers!