[Tails-dev] Tor Monitor: don't show duplicate streams with t…

Author: Alan
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tor Monitor: don't show duplicate streams with the same destination in the same circuit
Hi,

sajolida <sajolida@???> wrote:
> Done in #10183.

After checking how this could be done, I'm really unsure. I currently
display the stream Tor has. Deduplicating streams would mean to create
another list of streams, which would not ma to Tor streams. Then, how
should we update the status of the stream group? A stream (with the
same destination) could be "Succeeded" while another is "Sentconnect"
and another "Closing". This proposal means we should invent another
concept, that Tor dosn't provide, and that makes few sense.

I checked also what vidalia does, and it does not deduplicate streams
with the same destination. So I don't think this should be a
requirement to replace Vidalia.

Cheers