Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter design proposal rationale

Autore: Alan
To: tails-ux
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter design proposal rationale
Hi,

> I don't think I do either; nevermind. What do you think about this[0]?

Looks nearly perfect to me. A few comments through:

- I'd prefer the "Here you can check and modify..." text to be
justified to align with the comments below
- once added, I though the privacy settings could be edited with a
popover, as the language settings are. I'm thus not sure of the usage
of the "-" button. What do you think?
- I'm not sure that the "i" in a circle is clear enough as a help
button.

> The only question I have here is should we de-emphasize the 'Start
> Tails' button in the Guided Configuration flow (as shown in the attached
> image)?

Perhaps we should make this button inactive or perhaps even not show
it before the end of the Guided Configuration.

> > I attempt to make it, and would love refinements.
> >
> > Additional note: on the SVGs you provided me, the text was not
> > editable, so I had to add new texts everywhere (with the wrong font).
> > Would you please see if you have an option to produce SVGs with real
> > text, and share your font?
> >

> I do. Would you like me to resend anything specific (like everything)
> or just keep it live from here on out?

No it's fine, thanks.

> Source is the typeface for the presentation text.
> Cantarell is the typeface for the dialog text.

Thanks