Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/anonymous_interne…

Author: Muri Nicanor
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet/Tor_Browser.de.po
oke, no problem. now that i had to rebase a branch myself i totally
understand how confusing that can be (don't know yet if i did it correct
myself ;))

so i created a new branch, merged your commits, made some changes and
translated the new parts:
https://gitlab.com/muri/tails.git
branch: muri-t10n/review_de_tor_browser
commit: c939e5e merged into master, reviewed sprivers initial
translation, did some rewording and translated the new parts

please review,
cheers,
muri