[Tails-dev] Avid Fan

Author: Tim Almond
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Avid Fan
Hi Tails Devs,

My name is Tim Almond and I'm a huge fan of your work with Tails OS.

I was doing some research and I ran across keystroke encryption. Have you
guys looked into implementing anything similar to that on Tails?
http://alternativeto.net/software/keyscrambler-personal/

--
Best Regards,
Tim Almond

I love coffee, do you? Lets meet up - Talmond.youcanbook.me

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication may contain confidential and/or
privileged information protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this communication by
persons or entities other than the addressee is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete or destroy the message in its entirety.